Yam and Broccolini Salad with Ginger-Garlic Tahini Dressing
A nutritional heavy hitter! Yam or sweet potatoes, broccoli, garlic and fresh ginger. Sweet potatoes top the charts as far as nutrient content per dollar. Best to use the broccolini raw in this recipe but lightly steamed the sweet potatoes. You can also lightly steam the broccoli if you don’t want it raw, just make sure you cut it 20 minutes before cooking so the enzymes can start working their magic.
Write a review
- 4 cup sweet potato, cut in 1-inch chunks and steamed for 15 minutes or until tender
- 4 cups broccolini (can substitute broccoli), cut in bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (can substitute low sodium soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Lightly mix the broccolini and sweet potato together in a large bowl.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over broccolini mixture and toss to coat.